Allianz UK reported a Q3 2018 combined operating ratio (COR) of 96.0%, an improvement on the 98.5% posted in the same period last year.
Gross written premium (GWP) fell slightly to £1.53bn from £1.59bn but operating profit increased to £113.6m (2017 Q3: £84.6m).
CEO Jon Dye commented: “Profits are up 34.3% over the same period in 2017 and the combined operating ratio has improved by 2.5% compared to this time last year.
“The revenue position reflects the transfer of Allianz’s personal home
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- MRIB buys Independents
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- PIB merges underwriting offerings
- In Person: Jacques Verlingue boss of Adélaïde Group, owner of Finch and ICB
- Biba reveals campaigning themes in 2019 manifesto