NSM, which owns Vantage, has launched underwriting brand First Specialty in the UK.
The move follows its deal to buy motor MGA Xpect which happened last month.
NSM detailed that First Specialty will offer a broad range of highly specialised and niche motor insurance products to the market whilst Xpekt will continue to focus on local community business.
It also noted that the two brands will work side-by-side in the market serving a carefully selected panel of specialist and community brokers.
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- MRIB buys Independents
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- PIB merges underwriting offerings
- In Person: Jacques Verlingue boss of Adélaïde Group, owner of Finch and ICB
- Biba reveals campaigning themes in 2019 manifesto