NSM, which owns Vantage, has launched underwriting brand First Specialty in the UK.
The move follows its deal to buy motor MGA Xpect which happened last month.
NSM detailed that First Specialty will offer a broad range of highly specialised and niche motor insurance products to the market whilst Xpekt will continue to focus on local community business.
It also noted that the two brands will work side-by-side in the market serving a carefully selected panel of specialist and community brokers.
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- David Ross accused of “not caring” about acting lawfully
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- Legal & General unveils tech solution for brokers