NSM, which owns Vantage, has launched underwriting brand First Specialty in the UK.
The move follows its deal to buy motor MGA Xpect which happened last month.
NSM detailed that First Specialty will offer a broad range of highly specialised and niche motor insurance products to the market whilst Xpekt will continue to focus on local community business.
It also noted that the two brands will work side-by-side in the market serving a carefully selected panel of specialist and community brokers.
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Vivek Banga to leave Gallagher for Polaris
- Touchstone recruits four business development managers in regional broker drive
- Motor insurance pay-outs soar to record levels
- InsurTech Futures: Start-up With Jack authorised by the FCA
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman