The recent announcement from the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) expressing its concerns around insurance pricing practices should act as a “wake up call” for brokers and insurers according to Mike Crane, MD of LV Broker.
Speaking at Insurance Age’s Broker Expo in Coventry, Crane admitted that the report made for a “pretty uncomfortable read” but added that the regulatory focus provided a massive opportunity for brokers to differentiate themselves in the market.
Crane said that by focusing
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Sure Thing! to be rebranded following sale to Policy Expert
- Romero Group moves to Applied Epic
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand