The recent announcement from the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) expressing its concerns around insurance pricing practices should act as a “wake up call” for brokers and insurers according to Mike Crane, MD of LV Broker.
Speaking at Insurance Age’s Broker Expo in Coventry, Crane admitted that the report made for a “pretty uncomfortable read” but added that the regulatory focus provided a massive opportunity for brokers to differentiate themselves in the market.
Crane said that by focusing
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Circle expands again in 2018