Most insurers and brokers say they are ready for 10 December when the Senior Managers & Certification Regime (SMCR) comes into force.
However, ask if they are prepared for the impact on managing staff and they are generally less assured. The SMCR is much more than a structural tweak to your senior team.
The new certification and referencing regimes and conduct rules entail fundamental changes to the way employees are managed, to what records are kept about them and to workforce stability and
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment