The Insurance Day of Giving takes place on Thursday 8 November.
Part of Alzheimer’s Society’s Insurance United Against Dementia (IUAD) campaign, the day will bring together companies and individuals from across the sector, raising funds for crucial research and building greater awareness of dementia.
More than 30 insurance firms, listed below, have already committed to take part and brokers can still get involved by contacting the IUAD team and running fund raising events or by making direct
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Romero Group moves to Applied Epic