Simon Cooter, commercial lines and high net worth director at Covéa Insurance, will be leaving the business in 2019.
The insurer stated that Cooter had made the decision due to a desire to change the pace of his working life.
He will stay with the provider until a successor is in place and the recruitment process has now begun.
Cooter joined Covéa in January 2013 as commercial lines director stepping up to his present post in June 2015.
He came on board from QBE where he was market
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- MRIB buys Independents
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- PIB merges underwriting offerings
- In Person: Jacques Verlingue boss of Adélaïde Group, owner of Finch and ICB
- Biba reveals campaigning themes in 2019 manifesto