Simon Cooter, commercial lines and high net worth director at Covéa Insurance, will be leaving the business in 2019.
The insurer stated that Cooter had made the decision due to a desire to change the pace of his working life.
He will stay with the provider until a successor is in place and the recruitment process has now begun.
Cooter joined Covéa in January 2013 as commercial lines director stepping up to his present post in June 2015.
He came on board from QBE where he was market
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Vivek Banga to leave Gallagher for Polaris
- Touchstone recruits four business development managers in regional broker drive
- Motor insurance pay-outs soar to record levels
- InsurTech Futures: Start-up With Jack authorised by the FCA
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman