Simon Cooter, commercial lines and high net worth director at Covéa Insurance, will be leaving the business in 2019.
The insurer stated that Cooter had made the decision due to a desire to change the pace of his working life.
He will stay with the provider until a successor is in place and the recruitment process has now begun.
Cooter joined Covéa in January 2013 as commercial lines director stepping up to his present post in June 2015.
He came on board from QBE where he was market
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- David Ross accused of “not caring” about acting lawfully
- Legal & General unveils tech solution for brokers