In his keynote speech at The Broker Expo on 1 November LV Broker’s managing director Mike Crane will be urging the audience to help build the products of the future to meet the needs of customers.
The event at The Ricoh Arena in Coventry is free to attend for brokers so sign up now to secure your place.
Crane told Insurance Age that he will be looking at what customers really want.
“We need to be much more challenging about what the future products are compared to what they are today,” he
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- Legal & General unveils tech solution for brokers
- Marsh-parent raises $250m of fresh debt