In his keynote speech at The Broker Expo on 1 November LV Broker’s managing director Mike Crane will be urging the audience to help build the products of the future to meet the needs of customers.
The event at The Ricoh Arena in Coventry is free to attend for brokers so sign up now to secure your place.
Crane told Insurance Age that he will be looking at what customers really want.
“We need to be much more challenging about what the future products are compared to what they are today,” he
- Aviva grows mid-market appetite
- MRIB buys Independents
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- Unauthorised broker targets customers on Instagram
- Acturis set to seek new minority PE investor
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected