In his keynote speech at The Broker Expo on 1 November LV Broker’s managing director Mike Crane will be urging the audience to help build the products of the future to meet the needs of customers.
The event at The Ricoh Arena in Coventry is free to attend for brokers so sign up now to secure your place.
Crane told Insurance Age that he will be looking at what customers really want.
“We need to be much more challenging about what the future products are compared to what they are today,” he
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Vivek Banga to leave Gallagher for Polaris
- Touchstone recruits four business development managers in regional broker drive
- Motor insurance pay-outs soar to record levels
- InsurTech Futures: Start-up With Jack authorised by the FCA
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman