Mark Neale, chief executive of the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS), will leave on 3 May 2019 after nine years in the role.
Neale told staff that he would stand down when his third, three year term as a director comes to an end next May.
“I think it is the right time to move on,” he said.
“I firmly believe that any organisation needs new leadership after nine years. And I want to take on new challenges.”
He had joined the FSCS in May 2010 after a career in the
- Gallagher buys Pavey Group
- Professional indemnity rates set to harden
- Fusion sports team moves into Geo Specialty after Ardonagh sale
- Aviva aims to disrupt the market with new subscription-style product
- Opinion: Peter Cullum on the value of consolidation
- Brightside targeting £250m GWP within five years
- The Blog Spot: Solving dual pricing with three figures