Mark Neale, chief executive of the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS), will leave on 3 May 2019 after nine years in the role.
Neale told staff that he would stand down when his third, three year term as a director comes to an end next May.
“I think it is the right time to move on,” he said.
“I firmly believe that any organisation needs new leadership after nine years. And I want to take on new challenges.”
He had joined the FSCS in May 2010 after a career in the
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Lloyd's launches product innovation facility with £53m capacity
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company
- Profit margins for UK brokers at highest level in eight years