Allianz has rebranded its engineering business as Allianz Engineering, Construction & Power and launched a suite of products for the renewable technologies sector.
The insurer stated that the rebranded proposition had been positioned as a multi-niche insurance and inspection provider.
Allianz’s director of Engineering, Construction & Power Chris Little, commented: “The launch cements Allianz’s investment in creating dedicated multi-niche teams focused on the engineering, construction and power
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Lloyd's launches product innovation facility with £53m capacity
- Market moves: Change is in the air
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company