Allianz has rebranded its engineering business as Allianz Engineering, Construction & Power and launched a suite of products for the renewable technologies sector.
The insurer stated that the rebranded proposition had been positioned as a multi-niche insurance and inspection provider.
Allianz’s director of Engineering, Construction & Power Chris Little, commented: “The launch cements Allianz’s investment in creating dedicated multi-niche teams focused on the engineering, construction and power
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin