Allianz has rebranded its engineering business as Allianz Engineering, Construction & Power and launched a suite of products for the renewable technologies sector.
The insurer stated that the rebranded proposition had been positioned as a multi-niche insurance and inspection provider.
Allianz’s director of Engineering, Construction & Power Chris Little, commented: “The launch cements Allianz’s investment in creating dedicated multi-niche teams focused on the engineering, construction and power
- Gallagher buys Pavey Group
- Professional indemnity rates set to harden
- Fusion sports team moves into Geo Specialty after Ardonagh sale
- Opinion: Peter Cullum on the value of consolidation
- Brightside targeting £250m GWP within five years
- Aviva aims to disrupt the market with new subscription-style product
- The Blog Spot: Solving dual pricing with three figures