Ageas UK is moving to a centralised functional structure working across its three core channels of broker, partnerships and direct to customer, Insurance Age can reveal.
The insurer stated that the changes were designed to simplify the business.
As of 1 January 2019, the senior team will be made up of certain existing senior management with several new roles also being created.
Ageas confirmed that the development coincided with the retirement of François-Xavier Boisseau, CEO of Insurance.
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin