Ageas UK is moving to a centralised functional structure working across its three core channels of broker, partnerships and direct to customer, Insurance Age can reveal.
The insurer stated that the changes were designed to simplify the business.
As of 1 January 2019, the senior team will be made up of certain existing senior management with several new roles also being created.
Ageas confirmed that the development coincided with the retirement of François-Xavier Boisseau, CEO of Insurance.
- Andy Fairchild exits Broker Network
- Ed appoints broking CEO
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Stackhouse Poland buys Property Insurance Initiatives
- Broking success: Toby Clegg, chief executive officer, Clegg Gifford
- Call for evidence on discount rate setting welcomed