LV has signed a deal to provide £75m of capacity over six years to managing general agent (MGA) Kinetic Underwriting for specialist motor products, Insurance Age can reveal.
The insurer detailed that classic, enthusiast, motorhome and specialist vehicles are all within the product range.
The policies are already available through software houses and LV stated that Kinetic’s specialism will complement its own offering.
Kinetic was launched by founder David Prewer in 2000 and prev
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin