LV has signed a deal to provide £75m of capacity over six years to managing general agent (MGA) Kinetic Underwriting for specialist motor products, Insurance Age can reveal.
The insurer detailed that classic, enthusiast, motorhome and specialist vehicles are all within the product range.
The policies are already available through software houses and LV stated that Kinetic’s specialism will complement its own offering.
Kinetic was launched by founder David Prewer in 2000 and
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Lloyd's launches product innovation facility with £53m capacity
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company
- Profit margins for UK brokers at highest level in eight years