LV has signed a deal to provide £75m of capacity over six years to managing general agent (MGA) Kinetic Underwriting for specialist motor products, Insurance Age can reveal.
The insurer detailed that classic, enthusiast, motorhome and specialist vehicles are all within the product range.
The policies are already available through software houses and LV stated that Kinetic’s specialism will complement its own offering.
Kinetic was launched by founder David Prewer in 2000 and
- Gallagher buys Pavey Group
- Professional indemnity rates set to harden
- Fusion sports team moves into Geo Specialty after Ardonagh sale
- Opinion: Peter Cullum on the value of consolidation
- Brightside targeting £250m GWP within five years
- Aviva aims to disrupt the market with new subscription-style product
- The Blog Spot: Solving dual pricing with three figures