Ida Axling and Emmanuel Kenning share their thoughts on Ardonagh's £165m swoop for Swinton.
Use the link to hear their views and analysis. You can also download the podcast to listen later or subscribe in iTunes.
Catch up on the top five stories:
1) Ardonagh buys Swinton for £165m
2) Ardonagh pledges to keep the Swinton brand
3) Aston Lark buys Pharos Insurance Brokers
4) UK Broker Summit: All Brexit options worse than staying in - David Smith
5) More than a quarter of brokers still
- Gallagher buys Pavey Group
- Professional indemnity rates set to harden
- Fusion sports team moves into Geo Specialty after Ardonagh sale
- Aviva aims to disrupt the market with new subscription-style product
- Opinion: Peter Cullum on the value of consolidation
- Brightside targeting £250m GWP within five years
- The Blog Spot: Solving dual pricing with three figures