Ida Axling and Emmanuel Kenning share their thoughts on Ardonagh's £165m swoop for Swinton.
Use the link to hear their views and analysis. You can also download the podcast to listen later or subscribe in iTunes.
Catch up on the top five stories:
1) Ardonagh buys Swinton for £165m
2) Ardonagh pledges to keep the Swinton brand
3) Aston Lark buys Pharos Insurance Brokers
4) UK Broker Summit: All Brexit options worse than staying in - David Smith
5) More than a quarter of brokers still una
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin