Ida Axling and Emmanuel Kenning share their thoughts on Ardonagh's £165m swoop for Swinton.
Use the link to hear their views and analysis. You can also download the podcast to listen later or subscribe in iTunes.
Catch up on the top five stories:
1) Ardonagh buys Swinton for £165m
2) Ardonagh pledges to keep the Swinton brand
3) Aston Lark buys Pharos Insurance Brokers
4) UK Broker Summit: All Brexit options worse than staying in - David Smith
5) More than a quarter of brokers still
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Lloyd's launches product innovation facility with £53m capacity
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company
- Profit margins for UK brokers at highest level in eight years