Normally a journalist’s ego means they want as many people as possible to read their bon mots.
But weirdly I hope at least 99.9% of brokers don’t get beyond the fourth sentence of this blog because they don’t need to think about the topic.
Sadly I cannot say 100%.
The blog is about conducting due diligence on insurers.
If you’ve stopped reading, then this bit is redundant but for the record: Good, I’m glad you’ve left this one and I hope to catch up another time.
If you are still
- Aviva grows mid-market appetite
- MRIB buys Independents
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- Unauthorised broker targets customers on Instagram
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- NMU in specialist line-led restructure