Normally a journalist’s ego means they want as many people as possible to read their bon mots.
But weirdly I hope at least 99.9% of brokers don’t get beyond the fourth sentence of this blog because they don’t need to think about the topic.
Sadly I cannot say 100%.
The blog is about conducting due diligence on insurers.
If you’ve stopped reading, then this bit is redundant but for the record: Good, I’m glad you’ve left this one and I hope to catch up another time.
If you are still
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure