Normally a journalist’s ego means they want as many people as possible to read their bon mots.
But weirdly I hope at least 99.9% of brokers don’t get beyond the fourth sentence of this blog because they don’t need to think about the topic.
Sadly I cannot say 100%.
The blog is about conducting due diligence on insurers.
If you’ve stopped reading, then this bit is redundant but for the record: Good, I’m glad you’ve left this one and I hope to catch up another time.
If you are still
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Mactavish criticises industry for "knee-jerk reaction" in hardening market
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Acquis backers Dunedin to pursue more insurance deals