Normally a journalist’s ego means they want as many people as possible to read their bon mots.
But weirdly I hope at least 99.9% of brokers don’t get beyond the fourth sentence of this blog because they don’t need to think about the topic.
Sadly I cannot say 100%.
The blog is about conducting due diligence on insurers.
If you’ve stopped reading, then this bit is redundant but for the record: Good, I’m glad you’ve left this one and I hope to catch up another time.
If you are still
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- David Ross accused of “not caring” about acting lawfully
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- Legal & General unveils tech solution for brokers