Normally a journalist’s ego means they want as many people as possible to read their bon mots.
But weirdly I hope at least 99.9% of brokers don’t get beyond the fourth sentence of this blog because they don’t need to think about the topic.
Sadly I cannot say 100%.
The blog is about conducting due diligence on insurers.
If you’ve stopped reading, then this bit is redundant but for the record: Good, I’m glad you’ve left this one and I hope to catch up another time.
If you are still
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn