The board of UK General has confirmed that it will begin the process of recruiting a replacement for Karen Beales after she stepped down as chief executive with immediate effect on 7 September.
Beales had been with the business since 2002 becoming managing director of schemes in 2011 and ultimately CEO in January last year.
She was at the helm when UK General was sold to private equity firm JC Flowers by Primary Group in March 2017.
In its most recent set of financial results the insu
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute
- Broker named on FSCS insolvency list
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover