The board of UK General has confirmed that it will begin the process of recruiting a replacement for Karen Beales after she stepped down as chief executive with immediate effect on 7 September.
Beales had been with the business since 2002 becoming managing director of schemes in 2011 and ultimately CEO in January last year.
She was at the helm when UK General was sold to private equity firm JC Flowers by Primary Group in March 2017.
In its most recent set of financial results the
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed