The board of UK General has confirmed that it will begin the process of recruiting a replacement for Karen Beales after she stepped down as chief executive with immediate effect on 7 September.
Beales had been with the business since 2002 becoming managing director of schemes in 2011 and ultimately CEO in January last year.
She was at the helm when UK General was sold to private equity firm JC Flowers by Primary Group in March 2017.
In its most recent set of financial results the
- Aviva grows mid-market appetite
- MRIB buys Independents
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- Unauthorised broker targets customers on Instagram
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- NMU in specialist line-led restructure