The board of UK General has confirmed that it will begin the process of recruiting a replacement for Karen Beales after she stepped down as chief executive with immediate effect on 7 September.
Beales had been with the business since 2002 becoming managing director of schemes in 2011 and ultimately CEO in January last year.
She was at the helm when UK General was sold to private equity firm JC Flowers by Primary Group in March 2017.
In its most recent set of financial results the
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing