Credit ratings agencies have issued a measured response to Apollo Global Management’s $2.6bn cash deal for Aspen Insurance Holdings.
The takeover of the whole company by the private equity firm is subject to regulatory and shareholder approval but has been backed by Aspen’s board and is expected to complete in the first half of 2019.
Both Moody’s and S&P declared that their views on Aspen remain unchanged while AM Best announced a review.
Moody’s affirmed the A2 insurance financial strength
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Markel buys books of business from Caunce O’Hara
- Egan reveals thinking behind RSA's commercial merger
- Jelf rebrand an opportunity for regional brokers, say experts
- The Blog Spot: RIP Jelf, hello Marsh Commercial - what's in a broking brand?
- CRL stops writing new business amid Alpha fallout
- Chris Dobson outlines future plans as he exits Ageas
- Hyperion merges Howden and RK Harrison