Brokers using SSP can now access Pukka’s new commercial vehicle offering.
SSP noted in a statement that the Gibraltar managing general agent, which launched in 2016, had designed the policy for commercial vehicles based in the UK (excluding Northern Ireland) and that it offered comprehensive cover for vans up to £50,000.
The product has flexible excess options, covers vans with modifications such as signwriting or internal racking and according to the firm is suitable for drivers with claims
- Experts urge brokers to look over remuneration after FCA warning on GI distribution failings
- Wonga's Tara Waite (formerly Kneafsey) returns to insurance with Ageas role
- Nick Milton to develop Pen Underwriting’s broker strategy replacing Simon Taylor
- Tokio Marine Kiln’s Blundell joins Biba
- Brexit and customer fairness dominate FCA 2019/20 plans
- FCA proposes £537.7m fee budget for 2019/20
- PIB seeking to raise £100m - £200m to fund growth