Brokers using SSP can now access Pukka’s new commercial vehicle offering.
SSP noted in a statement that the Gibraltar managing general agent, which launched in 2016, had designed the policy for commercial vehicles based in the UK (excluding Northern Ireland) and that it offered comprehensive cover for vans up to £50,000.
The product has flexible excess options, covers vans with modifications such as signwriting or internal racking and according to the firm is suitable for drivers with claims
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- In Person: Jacques Verlingue boss of Adélaïde Group, owner of Finch and ICB
- Qudos Insurance liquidator writes to UK customers
- PIB merges underwriting offerings
- GRP-owned County buys Swinford Insurance Consultants
- Close Brothers Premium Finance restores contact centre after outage
- Cross-border broker partnership plans escalate ahead of Brexit