Brokers using SSP can now access Pukka’s new commercial vehicle offering.
SSP noted in a statement that the Gibraltar managing general agent, which launched in 2016, had designed the policy for commercial vehicles based in the UK (excluding Northern Ireland) and that it offered comprehensive cover for vans up to £50,000.
The product has flexible excess options, covers vans with modifications such as signwriting or internal racking and according to the firm is suitable for drivers with claims o
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- Vantage owner, NSM, buys UK motor MGA
- Covéa boss Simon Cooter to leave in 2019
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Hyperion launches new technology division