Axa will create a new Axa XL division, the provider has announced.
It will operate under the Axa brand and the insurer detailed that it was dedicated to large property and casualty commercial lines and specialty risks.
According to Axa, which agreed to pay $15bn (£11.1bn) for XL in March, the move is part of the planning process for combining XL Group operations, Axa Corporate Solutions and Axa Art.
Axa Corporate Solutions has an office in London but is run out of Paris and deals with multi
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Market moves: Across the board
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK