Axa will create a new Axa XL division, the provider has announced.
It will operate under the Axa brand and the insurer detailed that it was dedicated to large property and casualty commercial lines and specialty risks.
According to Axa, which agreed to pay $15bn (£11.1bn) for XL in March, the move is part of the planning process for combining XL Group operations, Axa Corporate Solutions and Axa Art.
Axa Corporate Solutions has an office in London but is run out of Paris and deals with multi-m
- Former Axa claims handler jailed for fraud
- GRP’s County Group buys Guardian in "first of many" deals
- Finch Insurance Brokers returns to profitable growth in 2017
- Trident switches from Open GI to Applied Systems
- Providers prepare for FCA affordability rule changes hitting premium finance
- Clear secures refinancing deal with ECI Partners
- SEIB looking for more deals after Equicover book buy