Axa will create a new Axa XL division, the provider has announced.
It will operate under the Axa brand and the insurer detailed that it was dedicated to large property and casualty commercial lines and specialty risks.
According to Axa, which agreed to pay $15bn (£11.1bn) for XL in March, the move is part of the planning process for combining XL Group operations, Axa Corporate Solutions and Axa Art.
Axa Corporate Solutions has an office in London but is run out of Paris and deals with multi
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure