MGAM has launched an employers, public and products liability insurance quote and bind product rated on wages and turnover.
The independent underwriting agency stated that the general liability policy had been designed for smaller businesses or the self-employed where brokers need an efficient and quick online quote.
The new offering is available on MGAM’s portal which can provide a written quote or arrange cover based on a per capita or wages and turnover rating.
MGAM detailed th
- Former Axa claims handler jailed for fraud
- GRP’s County Group buys Guardian in "first of many" deals
- Finch Insurance Brokers returns to profitable growth in 2017
- Trident switches from Open GI to Applied Systems
- Providers prepare for FCA affordability rule changes hitting premium finance
- Clear secures refinancing deal with ECI Partners
- SEIB looking for more deals after Equicover book buy