MGAM has launched an employers, public and products liability insurance quote and bind product rated on wages and turnover.
The independent underwriting agency stated that the general liability policy had been designed for smaller businesses or the self-employed where brokers need an efficient and quick online quote.
The new offering is available on MGAM’s portal which can provide a written quote or arrange cover based on a per capita or wages and turnover rating.
MGAM detailed th
- Marsh & McLennan buys JLT in $5.6bn deal
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute