MGAM has launched an employers, public and products liability insurance quote and bind product rated on wages and turnover.
The independent underwriting agency stated that the general liability policy had been designed for smaller businesses or the self-employed where brokers need an efficient and quick online quote.
The new offering is available on MGAM’s portal which can provide a written quote or arrange cover based on a per capita or wages and turnover rating.
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Aviva writing to customers after renewal transparency failing
- Brexit deal does not work for brokers, says Biba
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business