5 - Grahame Chilton on life at Gallagher - people, deals integration and the future
Reporter Emmanuel Kenning spoke to Gallagher’s outgoing head of UK brokerage and underwriting Grahame Chilton.
The interview followed the revealtion by Insurance Age that Chilton is to leave the role and will be replaced by Simon Matson (see story 4).
Chilton is expected to step down before the end of the year.
4 - Gallagher: Simon Matson to replace Grahame Chilton as CEO
Grahame Chilton, head of
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Romero Group moves to Applied Epic