5 - Grahame Chilton on life at Gallagher - people, deals integration and the future
Reporter Emmanuel Kenning spoke to Gallagher’s outgoing head of UK brokerage and underwriting Grahame Chilton.
The interview followed the revealtion by Insurance Age that Chilton is to leave the role and will be replaced by Simon Matson (see story 4).
Chilton is expected to step down before the end of the year.
4 - Gallagher: Simon Matson to replace Grahame Chilton as CEO
Grahame Chilton, head of
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Lloyd's reveals soaring profit for H1 2019
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- TL Dallas posts turnover and profit growth for 2018
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Samways retires after decade at Miles Smith