Covéa Insurance has confirmed it has begun a consultancy period with a number of staff as it reviews its high net worth (HNW) and commercial business.
Insurance Age can reveal that the provider announced the proposed changes to the team yesterday (12 June).
It is believed the move will impact up to 20 people.
The insurer stated that a “relatively small” number of people would be affected but did not outline if there were plans for office closures.
The final outcome will be decided when the c
- CII questions future of Chartered proposition
- Stanhope Cooper drops Open GI
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports
- GRP-owned Abbey Bond Lovis makes NI buy
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Applied report shows UK brokers ahead of digital curve
- Turnover up at Alan Boswell