Covéa Insurance has confirmed it has begun a consultancy period with a number of staff as it reviews its high net worth (HNW) and commercial business.
Insurance Age can reveal that the provider announced the proposed changes to the team yesterday (12 June).
It is believed the move will impact up to 20 people.
The insurer stated that a “relatively small” number of people would be affected but did not outline if there were plans for office closures.
The final outcome will be decided when the
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing