Covéa Insurance has confirmed it has begun a consultancy period with a number of staff as it reviews its high net worth (HNW) and commercial business.
Insurance Age can reveal that the provider announced the proposed changes to the team yesterday (12 June).
It is believed the move will impact up to 20 people.
The insurer stated that a “relatively small” number of people would be affected but did not outline if there were plans for office closures.
The final outcome will be decided when the
- Aviva grows mid-market appetite
- MRIB buys Independents
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- Unauthorised broker targets customers on Instagram
- Acturis set to seek new minority PE investor
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected