Covéa Insurance has confirmed it has begun a consultancy period with a number of staff as it reviews its high net worth (HNW) and commercial business.
Insurance Age can reveal that the provider announced the proposed changes to the team yesterday (12 June).
It is believed the move will impact up to 20 people.
The insurer stated that a “relatively small” number of people would be affected but did not outline if there were plans for office closures.
The final outcome will be decided when the c
- Opinion: Who would believe it? When unrated is “good”
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Ardonagh sells Direct Group’s claims business for £36m
- Applied Net 2018: Google takes minority stake in Applied
- Ingenie founder Richard King unveils new telematics insurer backed by Gary Lineker
- Tasker set to make acquisitions
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform