A former Aviva employee has been sentenced to 22 months in jail at a hearing at Perth Sheriff Court in Scotland.
The Courier newspaper reported that Aaron Williams, 29, of Hospital Street, Perth, admitted taking £90,000 from the insurer between 1 November 2012 and 6 May 2015 to fund his gambling habit.
It detailed that Williams, working in Pitheavlis, had given fake refunds to customers and put the money into nine bank accounts. However, he was caught out when a colleague became suspicious abo
- CII questions future of Chartered proposition
- Stanhope Cooper drops Open GI
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports
- GRP-owned Abbey Bond Lovis makes NI buy
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Applied report shows UK brokers ahead of digital curve
- Turnover up at Alan Boswell