Aviva has been crowned the winner in the first Brokerbility key partner survey of 2018.
The insurer grabbed top spot in the twice annual survey replacing Allianz who held the position at the end of 2017 and came second this time around.
RSA took third place.
The results were aggregated from the responses of the network’s members across the categories of underwriting, claims and accounts teams.
Aviva was top in underwriting, Allianz headed the list in claims – its first pole
- Aviva grows mid-market appetite
- MRIB buys Independents
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- Unauthorised broker targets customers on Instagram
- Acturis set to seek new minority PE investor
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected