Aviva has been crowned the winner in the first Brokerbility key partner survey of 2018.
The insurer grabbed top spot in the twice annual survey replacing Allianz who held the position at the end of 2017 and came second this time around.
RSA took third place.
The results were aggregated from the responses of the network’s members across the categories of underwriting, claims and accounts teams.
Aviva was top in underwriting, Allianz headed the list in claims – its first pole positi
- Opinion: Who would believe it? When unrated is “good”
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Ardonagh sells Direct Group’s claims business for £36m
- Applied Net 2018: Google takes minority stake in Applied
- Ingenie founder Richard King unveils new telematics insurer backed by Gary Lineker
- Tasker set to make acquisitions
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform