Aviva has been crowned the winner in the first Brokerbility key partner survey of 2018.
The insurer grabbed top spot in the twice annual survey replacing Allianz who held the position at the end of 2017 and came second this time around.
RSA took third place.
The results were aggregated from the responses of the network’s members across the categories of underwriting, claims and accounts teams.
Aviva was top in underwriting, Allianz headed the list in claims – its first pole positi
- Aviva denies being on “big crusade on broker commissions”
- Simply Business reveals losses for 2017
- CII targeting December 2018 for chartered MGA status
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Allianz takes new CFO from Ageas
- #Insagepeople: 20 - 26 August 2018
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports