Aviva has been crowned the winner in the first Brokerbility key partner survey of 2018.
The insurer grabbed top spot in the twice annual survey replacing Allianz who held the position at the end of 2017 and came second this time around.
RSA took third place.
The results were aggregated from the responses of the network’s members across the categories of underwriting, claims and accounts teams.
Aviva was top in underwriting, Allianz headed the list in claims – its first pole positi
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed