Carrot Insurance has replaced bankrupt Alpha Insurance with Aviva for affected policyholders, Insurance Age can reveal.
According to a market source the process for relevant customers actually began in March when Denmark-based unrated Alpha’s financial woes first came to light.
However, Insurance Age understands that the sudden nature of this week’s bankruptcy left approximately 9,000 policyholders in the lurch and yet to complete the switch.
The telematics firm, which has a
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Andy Briggs to leave Aviva
- Qudos replacement policies reignite unrated debate
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Experts predict further changes at Aviva following Briggs' exit
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm