Carrot Insurance has replaced bankrupt Alpha Insurance with Aviva for affected policyholders, Insurance Age can reveal.
According to a market source the process for relevant customers actually began in March when Denmark-based unrated Alpha’s financial woes first came to light.
However, Insurance Age understands that the sudden nature of this week’s bankruptcy left approximately 9,000 policyholders in the lurch and yet to complete the switch.
The telematics firm, which has a
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Lloyd’s strategy change gets market backing
- Danish regulator orders Gefion not to expand its business volume
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role
- CRL close to finding replacement for Alpha policies
- FCA issues fresh clone broker warning