Carrot Insurance has replaced bankrupt Alpha Insurance with Aviva for affected policyholders, Insurance Age can reveal.
According to a market source the process for relevant customers actually began in March when Denmark-based unrated Alpha’s financial woes first came to light.
However, Insurance Age understands that the sudden nature of this week’s bankruptcy left approximately 9,000 policyholders in the lurch and yet to complete the switch.
The telematics firm, which has a
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing