Carrot Insurance has replaced bankrupt Alpha Insurance with Aviva for affected policyholders, Insurance Age can reveal.
According to a market source the process for relevant customers actually began in March when Denmark-based unrated Alpha’s financial woes first came to light.
However, Insurance Age understands that the sudden nature of this week’s bankruptcy left approximately 9,000 policyholders in the lurch and yet to complete the switch.
The telematics firm, which has a partic
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Ardonagh posts £14.1m loss for Q1 2018