ERS has enhanced its classic car product and made the new offering available on Applied.
The specialist motor insurer confirmed that the revamped policy would be rolled out on other software houses in coming weeks.
It detailed that the enhancements include changes to the acceptable value of a classic car, with a new minimum value of £1,500 and new maximum value of £100,000.
Drivers as young as 28 will also now be accepted.
The provider also flagged that it had added new
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- Momentum Broker Solutions unveils 2018 results
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product