Axa has partnered with InsurTech start-up By Miles to underwrite its on-demand motor policies when it officially launches in May.
The broker is set to go live with its first policies and driving app to waiting list members next month.
The product is aimed at motorists that drive infrequently – typically under 7,000 miles a year.
Axa explained that rather than paying an annual premium, drivers pay a lower fixed amount each year to cover their non-driving risks, such as theft and
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- Circle expands again in 2018