Axa has partnered with InsurTech start-up By Miles to underwrite its on-demand motor policies when it officially launches in May.
The broker is set to go live with its first policies and driving app to waiting list members next month.
The product is aimed at motorists that drive infrequently – typically under 7,000 miles a year.
Axa explained that rather than paying an annual premium, drivers pay a lower fixed amount each year to cover their non-driving risks, such as theft and vandalis
- Aviva denies being on “big crusade on broker commissions”
- Simply Business reveals losses for 2017
- CII targeting December 2018 for chartered MGA status
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Allianz takes new CFO from Ageas
- #Insagepeople: 20 - 26 August 2018
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports