Axa has partnered with InsurTech start-up By Miles to underwrite its on-demand motor policies when it officially launches in May.
The broker is set to go live with its first policies and driving app to waiting list members next month.
The product is aimed at motorists that drive infrequently – typically under 7,000 miles a year.
Axa explained that rather than paying an annual premium, drivers pay a lower fixed amount each year to cover their non-driving risks, such as theft and vandalis
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin