Howden and Barbican have confirmed they are involved in a legal dispute with the Danish guarantee fund following business placed with Liechtenstein insurer Gable, which went bust in 2016.
Re-Insurance reported that the fund – which protects Danish policyholders - is after Howden, a subsidiary of Hyperion, and Barbican for 96m Danish Kroner (£11.25m) to recoup some of the costs it has paid to policyholders caught in the wake of the Gable collapse.
It is understood that Howden, Sweden placed del
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData