Howden and Barbican have confirmed they are involved in a legal dispute with the Danish guarantee fund following business placed with Liechtenstein insurer Gable, which went bust in 2016.
Re-Insurance reported that the fund – which protects Danish policyholders - is after Howden, a subsidiary of Hyperion, and Barbican for 96m Danish Kroner (£11.25m) to recoup some of the costs it has paid to policyholders caught in the wake of the Gable collapse.
It is understood that Howden, Sweden placed del
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin