Barbican Insurance Group has launched Barbican Cyber One-Step-Ahead (OSA).
The insurer said it has worked with cyber risk management specialists TSC Advantage and FICO in order to develop the add-on product which has been designed to help insureds, at no additional cost, assess and improve their cyber resilience.
Barbican Cyber OSA is structured to cover three areas of cyber resilience: cyber reconnaissance; cyber phishing defence and cyber intrusion response.
According to Barbican, it
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK