Barbican Insurance Group has launched Barbican Cyber One-Step-Ahead (OSA).
The insurer said it has worked with cyber risk management specialists TSC Advantage and FICO in order to develop the add-on product which has been designed to help insureds, at no additional cost, assess and improve their cyber resilience.
Barbican Cyber OSA is structured to cover three areas of cyber resilience: cyber reconnaissance; cyber phishing defence and cyber intrusion response.
According to Barbican, it combin
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- Covéa boss Simon Cooter to leave in 2019
- Vantage owner, NSM, buys UK motor MGA
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Hyperion launches new technology division