Barbican Insurance Group has launched Barbican Cyber One-Step-Ahead (OSA).
The insurer said it has worked with cyber risk management specialists TSC Advantage and FICO in order to develop the add-on product which has been designed to help insureds, at no additional cost, assess and improve their cyber resilience.
Barbican Cyber OSA is structured to cover three areas of cyber resilience: cyber reconnaissance; cyber phishing defence and cyber intrusion response.
According to Barbican, it
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Sure Thing! to be rebranded following sale to Policy Expert
- Romero Group moves to Applied Epic
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand