Barbican Insurance Group has launched Barbican Cyber One-Step-Ahead (OSA).
The insurer said it has worked with cyber risk management specialists TSC Advantage and FICO in order to develop the add-on product which has been designed to help insureds, at no additional cost, assess and improve their cyber resilience.
Barbican Cyber OSA is structured to cover three areas of cyber resilience: cyber reconnaissance; cyber phishing defence and cyber intrusion response.
According to Barbican, it
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Andy Briggs to leave Aviva
- Qudos replacement policies reignite unrated debate
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Experts predict further changes at Aviva following Briggs' exit
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm