The changes will take place over a six month period, during which time the Munich Re service company will look to reposition staff affected by the changes into alternative roles or locations within the company.
Commenting on the changes, NMU CEO David Perfect, said: “NMU’s long term success has been founded on the multi award-winning service provided to our brokers, of which we are very proud and the forthcoming changes will not affect the quality of this service.
“The company is committed to
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover
- Broker named on FSCS insolvency list