NMU is to close its Letchworth office as it looks to merge three offices into one region as part of a restructure of its Southern operations.
The changes will take place over a six month period, during which time the Munich Re service company will look to reposition staff affected by the changes into alternative roles or locations within the company.
Commenting on the changes, NMU CEO David Perfect, said: “NMU’s long term success has been founded on the multi award-winning service provided to our brokers, of which we are very proud and the forthcoming changes will not affect the quality of this service.
“The company is committed to maintaining regional offices best located to provide brokers with the service they have come to expect from NMU.
“This reorganisation allows NMU to better focus resources on product development and investment in distribution channels.”
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Trade credit insurer pay-outs at highest level since 2009
- GDPR: What do brokers need to know?
- Meet the techies: Tobias Taupitz
- Podcast: The top five stories of the week
- Aston Lark buys Ingram Hawkins and Nock
- Carole Nash and Axa remain committed to Republic of Ireland bike market