The changes will take place over a six month period, during which time the Munich Re service company will look to reposition staff affected by the changes into alternative roles or locations within the company.
Commenting on the changes, NMU CEO David Perfect, said: “NMU’s long term success has been founded on the multi award-winning service provided to our brokers, of which we are very proud and the forthcoming changes will not affect the quality of this service.
“The company is committed to
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- Circle expands again in 2018
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal