Allianz has increased its shareholding in trade credit insurer Euler Hermes to 92.43%.
In November last year Allianz began to position itself for a full Euler Hermes buyout with the acquisition of 11.34% of shares taking its stake to 74.34%.
Allianz has increased its stake in Euler Hermes share capital by 29.43% since November, representing a total investment of approximately €1.5bn (£1.34bn).
The insurer said the deal “raises its exposure to the world’s largest trade credit insurer”
- Aviva denies being on “big crusade on broker commissions”
- Simply Business reveals losses for 2017
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Revenue growth for Seventeen Group
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports
- CII aiming for “relevant and diverse” Chartered Status
- #Insagepeople: 20 - 26 August 2018