In recent months there has been lots of discussion around new regulations which will impact brokers so it is not surprising the market wants to see expert analysis on how changes may affect it.
Insurance Hound showcases in depth market reports and, between November 2017 and January this year, the five most popular downloads covered GDPR, landlord regulations, cyber, and drone insurance.
EXL’s report into GDPR touches upon some of the more far-reaching challenges that GDPR poses for insurers be
- Das v Asplin: Guilty three sentenced to 15 years
- CII investigating disciplinary action for Paul Asplin after conviction
- Resisting Toba change would be “lunacy” – Tim Ryan
- Whiplash reforms delayed until 2020
- Biba launches industry standardised Toba template
- Brokerbility targeting up to 10 new members
- One Broker axes KTIB brand