In recent months there has been lots of discussion around new regulations which will impact brokers so it is not surprising the market wants to see expert analysis on how changes may affect it.
Insurance Hound showcases in depth market reports and, between November 2017 and January this year, the five most popular downloads covered GDPR, landlord regulations, cyber, and drone insurance.
EXL’s report into GDPR touches upon some of the more far-reaching challenges that GDPR poses for insurers be
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Ageas UK moves back into profit in 2017