Axa’s UK insurance business has undergone a restructure which sees UK CEO intermediated and direct Brendan McCafferty leave the business with immediate effect.
According to a statement from the insurer his role, to which he was appointed to in October 2016 and began in February 2017, will not be replaced.
Amanda Blanc, group CEO Axa UK & Ireland, commented: “Brendan came in at a tough time with several unexpected issues hitting the insurance industry almost simultaneously but he and the team m
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin