Axa’s UK insurance business has undergone a restructure which sees UK CEO intermediated and direct Brendan McCafferty leave the business with immediate effect.
According to a statement from the insurer his role, to which he was appointed to in October 2016 and began in February 2017, will not be replaced.
Amanda Blanc, group CEO Axa UK & Ireland, commented: “Brendan came in at a tough time with several unexpected issues hitting the insurance industry almost simultaneously but he and the team m
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData