Axa’s UK insurance business has undergone a restructure which sees UK CEO intermediated and direct Brendan McCafferty leave the business with immediate effect.
According to a statement from the insurer his role, to which he was appointed to in October 2016 and began in February 2017, will not be replaced.
Amanda Blanc, group CEO Axa UK & Ireland, commented: “Brendan came in at a tough time with several unexpected issues hitting the insurance industry almost simultaneously but he and the team m
- Former Axa claims handler jailed for fraud
- MVP snaps up stake in Ataraxia as Stuart Randall exits
- InsurTech Futures: By Miles launches pay-as-you-go motor policy
- Insurance Cares: FCA plans ‘vulnerable customers’ consultation
- FCA prepares for hard Brexit
- CII names Jonathan Clark as new president
- MVP the “ideal partner” for Ataraxia, says Stuart Randall