Axa’s UK insurance business has undergone a restructure which sees UK CEO intermediated and direct Brendan McCafferty leave the business with immediate effect.
According to a statement from the insurer his role, to which he was appointed to in October 2016 and began in February 2017, will not be replaced.
Amanda Blanc, group CEO Axa UK & Ireland, commented: “Brendan came in at a tough time with several unexpected issues hitting the insurance industry almost simultaneously but he and the team m
- £500,000 Gallagher fraudster jailed for 34 months
- Ardonagh sells remaining Broker Network stake in £30m deal
- Interview: Staysure’s Ryan Howsam
- The Burley Group buys Grace Corporate Insurance Services
- Car insurance premiums rose 8% in 2017
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Lark and Aston Scott to rebrand as Aston Lark