Last year I celebrated my 50th birthday and with any great milestone comes the penchant to ponder the concept of time and the challenges, changes, adventures and advancements along the way.
Time is a valuable commodity and one which we all want more of, especially me.
I realise that even uttering the sentence ‘down with the kids’ makes me look positively prehistoric and would trigger an eye-roll of embarrassment from my children but I actually think I’m quite au fait with pop culture.
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin