Last year I celebrated my 50th birthday and with any great milestone comes the penchant to ponder the concept of time and the challenges, changes, adventures and advancements along the way.
Time is a valuable commodity and one which we all want more of, especially me.
I realise that even uttering the sentence ‘down with the kids’ makes me look positively prehistoric and would trigger an eye-roll of embarrassment from my children but I actually think I’m quite au fait with pop culture.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- GRP buys risk management firm H&S Click