Last year I celebrated my 50th birthday and with any great milestone comes the penchant to ponder the concept of time and the challenges, changes, adventures and advancements along the way.
Time is a valuable commodity and one which we all want more of, especially me.
I realise that even uttering the sentence ‘down with the kids’ makes me look positively prehistoric and would trigger an eye-roll of embarrassment from my children but I actually think I’m quite au fait with pop culture.
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Axa partners with Gresham in £20m deal
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups
- SEIB eyeing buys to support ongoing organic growth