Last year I celebrated my 50th birthday and with any great milestone comes the penchant to ponder the concept of time and the challenges, changes, adventures and advancements along the way.
Time is a valuable commodity and one which we all want more of, especially me.
I realise that even uttering the sentence ‘down with the kids’ makes me look positively prehistoric and would trigger an eye-roll of embarrassment from my children but I actually think I’m quite au fait with pop culture.
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish chases “ultimate failure” £30m British Steel claim
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- In Person: Simon Cooter and Carolyn Callan, Covéa
- BGL launches new short-term motor insurance brand