Dive In, the global festival for diversity and inclusion in the insurance sector, has revealed in a survey that 71% of insurance professionals believe the culture in their company needs to change to attract and retain top talent.
The survey marks the start of the third annual Dive In Festival which this year has the theme The Diversity Dividend.
According to organisers the theme ensures the focus stays on the bottom line business benefits to organisations of a diverse workforce and an
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product