Dive In, the global festival for diversity and inclusion in the insurance sector, has revealed in a survey that 71% of insurance professionals believe the culture in their company needs to change to attract and retain top talent.
The survey marks the start of the third annual Dive In Festival which this year has the theme The Diversity Dividend.
According to organisers the theme ensures the focus stays on the bottom line business benefits to organisations of a diverse workforce and an
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Andy Briggs to leave Aviva
- Qudos replacement policies reignite unrated debate
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Experts predict further changes at Aviva following Briggs' exit
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm