Patrick Snowball, who was UK general insurance CEO at Aviva has joined Sabre Insurance Company as a director.
Post learned that Snowball, who also worked with Towergate before leaving the UK to work for Australian firm Suncorp in 2009, was appointed in July this year.
A Sabre spokesman confirmed Snowball, pictured, had joined as a director adding: “As a board it is part of the natural process to look for people who have the necessary skill sets to compliment and add to the executive, and Patri
Read the latest issue of Insurance Age here
- Insurance industry welcomes Ogden rate reform
- Lloyd’s slumps to £2bn loss for 2017
- Pen Underwriting makes 11 redundant at Chelmsford office
- Claimant lawyers hit out at government’s discount rate reform
- Discount rate reform unveiled by the government
- Ian Gosden retires from GRP-owned Higos
- Hayley Robinson takes on CUO role at Zurich UK