Patrick Snowball, who was UK general insurance CEO at Aviva has joined Sabre Insurance Company as a director.
Post learned that Snowball, who also worked with Towergate before leaving the UK to work for Australian firm Suncorp in 2009, was appointed in July this year.
A Sabre spokesman confirmed Snowball, pictured, had joined as a director adding: “As a board it is part of the natural process to look for people who have the necessary skill sets to compliment and add to the executive, and Patri
- Bollington launches MGA
- Pukka’s Sam White launches Freedom Brokers
- Zurich explores Endsleigh sale - report
- Meet the Broker Apprentices 2017: Luke Abbots-Darbyshire
- Complaints hit 3.32m for first half of 2017
- InsurTech Futures: Nigel Barton’s Wrisk app launches £500,000 crowdfunding round
- Ecclesiastical launches standalone fine art product for brokers