Financial services are the invisible backdrop to our daily lives – from paying for a pint of milk to planning a holiday, we rarely pause to think about the mechanics behind our purchases.
We are even less likely to think about the possibility that we might find ourselves in circumstances where the day to day management of our finances can feel like an impossible task.
And herein lies the rub – what steps can financial services providers put in place to help their customers, whatever their
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m
- Allianz appoints branch leaders