5) ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
The Advertising Standards Authority revealed to Insurance Age just how many insurance advertising complaints it has had this year.
Up to June 28 there were 366 complaints.
The data also showed that since 2015 the number of complaints has actually been falling.
4) Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
Tasker Insurance Group has appointed former Bluefin chief executive Robert Organ as its new CEO.
Organ will replace founde
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
- InsurTech Futures: Axa launches automatic compensation for late flights product
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Biba launches scheme for transportation risks