5) ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
The Advertising Standards Authority revealed to Insurance Age just how many insurance advertising complaints it has had this year.
Up to June 28 there were 366 complaints.
The data also showed that since 2015 the number of complaints has actually been falling.
4) Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
Tasker Insurance Group has appointed former Bluefin chief executive Robert Organ as its new CEO.
Organ will replace founde
Read the latest issue of Insurance Age here
- Insurance industry welcomes Ogden rate reform
- Pen Underwriting makes 11 redundant at Chelmsford office
- Lloyd’s slumps to £2bn loss for 2017
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Claimant lawyers hit out at government’s discount rate reform
- Discount rate reform unveiled by the government
- Trade credit insurer pay-outs at highest level since 2009