The Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) has now made over 28,000 return of premium payments worth £8.3m to former policyholders of Gable Insurance.
The FSCS said in a statement on July 20 that it is continuing to work closely with the liquidator of Gable, insurance brokers and, where appropriate, the premium finance companies to agree and verify those premium refunds which remain outstanding.
FSCS chief executive, Mark Neale commented: “FSCS is here to protect consumers.
- CII sells Aldermanbury
- FCA survey reveals gaps in consumer insurance knowledge and take-up
- Turnover grows for Stackhouse Poland
- Marmalade partners with Ignite on telematics platform
- Markerstudy’s Trice app available to whitelabel for brokers
- Meet the 2017 Broker Apprentices
- Hyperion plans stake sale, reports say