The Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) has now made over 28,000 return of premium payments worth £8.3m to former policyholders of Gable Insurance.
The FSCS said in a statement on July 20 that it is continuing to work closely with the liquidator of Gable, insurance brokers and, where appropriate, the premium finance companies to agree and verify those premium refunds which remain outstanding.
FSCS chief executive, Mark Neale commented: “FSCS is here to protect consumers.
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Carole Nash and Axa remain committed to Republic of Ireland bike market
- Biba signs Women in Finance Charter
- MCE blames Brexit as it pulls out of Republic of Ireland
- Markel stops writing London open market property
- GDPR: What do brokers need to know?
- Aston Lark buys Ingram Hawkins and Nock