When you think of the vital role our industry plays in society and the millions of pounds we pay in claims every day, it’s disappointing that we still sit somewhere between politicians and bankers towards the bottom of consumer trust surveys.
Restoring the industry’s reputation is central to the Chartered Insurance Institute’s (CII) purpose and should be a priority for all of us.
No single change will achieve this alone but one area that is certain to attract publicity is the way we deal with
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution