On 15 April, the Eyjafjallajökull volcano in Iceland erupted, sending a cloud of ash to Europe, and causing a significant disruption for those individuals and businesses reliant on air travel.
However, Moody's said that the extent to which the insurance industry will cover losses incurred from this disruption is expected to be limited because business interruption claims will not be generally covered.
Moody's said that from an aviation perspective, business interruption insurance claims are only
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Lloyd's reveals soaring profit for H1 2019
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- TL Dallas posts turnover and profit growth for 2018
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Samways retires after decade at Miles Smith