Swiftcover has responded to claims that it encourages users to alter their risk details in order to secure a quote, without taking due care to warn of the consequences.
When a user is declined a quote on the site, they are presented with a message that reads: "Unfortunately the details you have entered mean we cannot provide you with cover. If you are able to change your details please select GO BACK."
The user can then return to the risk information page and amend their details but there is no
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm
- UKBA: Wilby says cyber win encourages new business
- FCA data reveals fall in complaints in second half of 2018
- Experts urge brokers to look over remuneration after FCA warning on GI distribution failings