Swiftcover has responded to claims that it encourages users to alter their risk details in order to secure a quote, without taking due care to warn of the consequences.
When a user is declined a quote on the site, they are presented with a message that reads: "Unfortunately the details you have entered mean we cannot provide you with cover. If you are able to change your details please select GO BACK."
The user can then return to the risk information page and amend their details but there is no
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Lloyd’s strategy change gets market backing
- Danish regulator orders Gefion not to expand its business volume
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role
- CRL close to finding replacement for Alpha policies
- FCA issues fresh clone broker warning