Swiftcover has responded to claims that it encourages users to alter their risk details in order to secure a quote, without taking due care to warn of the consequences.
When a user is declined a quote on the site, they are presented with a message that reads: "Unfortunately the details you have entered mean we cannot provide you with cover. If you are able to change your details please select GO BACK."
The user can then return to the risk information page and amend their details but there is no
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing