British drivers are ignoring the dangers of the increasing tide ofcar-jacking, according to research by windscreen-repair specialistAutoglass.
Insurers have been called upon to put pressure on policyholders to treatthe crime seriously and take some simple steps to ensure they do not leavethemselves open to an assault which could easily result in serious injuryor death.
Government, police and safety bodies have urged drivers to lock themselvesinto their cars to combat one of Britain's fastest
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018