British drivers are ignoring the dangers of the increasing tide ofcar-jacking, according to research by windscreen-repair specialistAutoglass.
Insurers have been called upon to put pressure on policyholders to treatthe crime seriously and take some simple steps to ensure they do not leavethemselves open to an assault which could easily result in serious injuryor death.
Government, police and safety bodies have urged drivers to lock themselvesinto their cars to combat one of Britain's fastest-g
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April