The power outage at SSP which began in August and caused weeks of system downtime across over 300 of its customers has resulted in a heightened awareness of disaster recovery plans and due diligence among brokers.
One company affected by the system failure was Bollington Insurance Brokers, which was in the process of swapping from SSP to Transactor prior to the outage.
Criticising the way that technology provider SSP handled the communication to its brokers throughout the outage
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups