General insurance brokers could be forgiven for believing that the Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) spotlight has shifted from them with the regulator prioritising resources elsewhere as recent reports seem to suggest.
But the Financial Services Authority (FSA) has moved to assure brokers that its focus on TCF in this sector will remain strong as it continues through the transitional period to the establishment of the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
In recent months, the FSA has issued a numbe
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall