General insurance brokers could be forgiven for believing that the Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) spotlight has shifted from them with the regulator prioritising resources elsewhere as recent reports seem to suggest.
But the Financial Services Authority (FSA) has moved to assure brokers that its focus on TCF in this sector will remain strong as it continues through the transitional period to the establishment of the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
In recent months, the FSA has issued a numbe
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin