General insurance brokers could be forgiven for believing that the Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) spotlight has shifted from them with the regulator prioritising resources elsewhere as recent reports seem to suggest.
But the Financial Services Authority (FSA) has moved to assure brokers that its focus on TCF in this sector will remain strong as it continues through the transitional period to the establishment of the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
In recent months, the FSA has issued a numbe
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal