He’s a funny one is Michael Rea. You’d think the chief executive of one of the largest and most acquisitive brokers in the country, CCV, would be a bit more brash or arrogant – opinionated even. But Mr Rea is none of the above. He’s quiet, measured and a bit of a closed shop really. He doesn’t give much away and every soundbite is a hostage.
That’s not to say he isn’t good company – he is but he’s guarded. It’s difficult to tell whether this is to do with being in the company of a journalist or
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April