Phil Zeidler, managing director of Junction and one of the forerunners of the current affinity business model, believes the affinity market is set for substantial and fundamental change in the not-too-distant future. He looks forward to a time when internet forums, and the group identity they foster, will provide the defining brand vehicle through which insurance can be sold. Is this just a pipe dream, or a genuine possibility for a rapidly developing market?
Mr Zeidler argues a convincing ca
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin