After the shockwaves our economy has been forced to endure, the experience of questioning certainty is beginning to feel like second nature.
And while the roots of our currently fragile market confidence emanated elsewhere in financial services, the UK insurance industry is about to face a scenario that questions similarly long-held beliefs; in this case a century of fundamental rules will shortly be turned on their head with little precedent guiding brokers and insurers how to act.
The change a
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin