After the shockwaves our economy has been forced to endure, the experience of questioning certainty is beginning to feel like second nature.
And while the roots of our currently fragile market confidence emanated elsewhere in financial services, the UK insurance industry is about to face a scenario that questions similarly long-held beliefs; in this case a century of fundamental rules will shortly be turned on their head with little precedent guiding brokers and insurers how to act.
The change a
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- InsurTech Futures: Hiscox partners with start-up Digital Fineprint
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason