Now that the personal lines market is swamped with meerkats, opera singers, nodding dogs and red phones, there is a feeling that the SME market is dragging its feet when it comes to using the internet to its best advantage.
However, is this really true, and for brokers looking to adapt to the changing trading environment, where are the future opportunities in selling SME cover?
Perhaps the first thing to remember is that the personal lines sector did not turn into an electronic playground
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Vivek Banga to leave Gallagher for Polaris
- Motor insurance pay-outs soar to record levels
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- InsurTech Futures: Start-up With Jack authorised by the FCA
- Blog: Should brokers be concerned?