Now that the personal lines market is swamped with meerkats, opera singers, nodding dogs and red phones, there is a feeling that the SME market is dragging its feet when it comes to using the internet to its best advantage.
However, is this really true, and for brokers looking to adapt to the changing trading environment, where are the future opportunities in selling SME cover?
Perhaps the first thing to remember is that the personal lines sector did not turn into an electronic playground overnig
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services