Research suggests that only 25% of UK SMEs buy D&O – why might this be the case?
▶ David: It is an interesting stat if it is correct. That leaves a massive exposure for professional businesses in the UK.
In recent years, the advent of cyber exposure and the media coverage around it has moved cyber up the list on the financial lines programmes. You would have thought there would have been a spike in D&O purchasing following the economic collapse as shareholder actions increased, as employees and
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April