Research suggests that only 25% of UK SMEs buy D&O – why might this be the case?
▶ David: It is an interesting stat if it is correct. That leaves a massive exposure for professional businesses in the UK.
In recent years, the advent of cyber exposure and the media coverage around it has moved cyber up the list on the financial lines programmes. You would have thought there would have been a spike in D&O purchasing following the economic collapse as shareholder actions increased, as employees and
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- GRP buys risk management firm H&S Click