Research suggests that only 25% of UK SMEs buy D&O – why might this be the case?
▶ David: It is an interesting stat if it is correct. That leaves a massive exposure for professional businesses in the UK.
In recent years, the advent of cyber exposure and the media coverage around it has moved cyber up the list on the financial lines programmes. You would have thought there would have been a spike in D&O purchasing following the economic collapse as shareholder actions increased, as employees and
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- Circle expands again in 2018