Research suggests that only 25% of UK SMEs buy D&O – why might this be the case?
▶ David: It is an interesting stat if it is correct. That leaves a massive exposure for professional businesses in the UK.
In recent years, the advent of cyber exposure and the media coverage around it has moved cyber up the list on the financial lines programmes. You would have thought there would have been a spike in D&O purchasing following the economic collapse as shareholder actions increased, as employees and
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Lloyd's launches product innovation facility with £53m capacity
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company
- Profit margins for UK brokers at highest level in eight years