Research suggests that only 25% of UK SMEs buy D&O – why might this be the case?
▶ David: It is an interesting stat if it is correct. That leaves a massive exposure for professional businesses in the UK.
In recent years, the advent of cyber exposure and the media coverage around it has moved cyber up the list on the financial lines programmes. You would have thought there would have been a spike in D&O purchasing following the economic collapse as shareholder actions increased, as employees and
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution