If we look at some of the more general issues around SME and e-trading, what are the key things that are affecting you at the moment?
▶ Jason: E-trading has become strategically a very important part of our business. We now have approximately 76% of the quotes that come to Allianz actually come to us through our online platforms. That’s quite a change from where we saw the market two years ago, and obviously we’re very interested in understanding how e-trading is having this effect.
▶ Alex: I
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- Circle expands again in 2018