If we look at some of the more general issues around SME and e-trading, what are the key things that are affecting you at the moment?
▶ Jason: E-trading has become strategically a very important part of our business. We now have approximately 76% of the quotes that come to Allianz actually come to us through our online platforms. That’s quite a change from where we saw the market two years ago, and obviously we’re very interested in understanding how e-trading is having this effect.
▶ Alex: I
- PIB seeking to raise £100m - £200m to fund growth
- Nick Milton to develop Pen Underwriting’s broker strategy replacing Simon Taylor
- Experts urge brokers to look over remuneration after FCA warning on GI distribution failings
- Wonga's Tara Waite (formerly Kneafsey) returns to insurance with Ageas role
- Arch buys Obelisk Underwriting
- Tokio Marine Kiln’s Blundell joins Biba
- FCA warns brokers to be ready for SM&CR