If we look at some of the more general issues around SME and e-trading, what are the key things that are affecting you at the moment?
▶ Jason: E-trading has become strategically a very important part of our business. We now have approximately 76% of the quotes that come to Allianz actually come to us through our online platforms. That’s quite a change from where we saw the market two years ago, and obviously we’re very interested in understanding how e-trading is having this effect.
▶ Alex: I
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Lloyd's launches product innovation facility with £53m capacity
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company
- Profit margins for UK brokers at highest level in eight years