If we look at some of the more general issues around SME and e-trading, what are the key things that are affecting you at the moment?
▶ Jason: E-trading has become strategically a very important part of our business. We now have approximately 76% of the quotes that come to Allianz actually come to us through our online platforms. That’s quite a change from where we saw the market two years ago, and obviously we’re very interested in understanding how e-trading is having this effect.
▶ Alex: I
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- GRP buys risk management firm H&S Click