If we look at some of the more general issues around SME and e-trading, what are the key things that are affecting you at the moment?
▶ Jason: E-trading has become strategically a very important part of our business. We now have approximately 76% of the quotes that come to Allianz actually come to us through our online platforms. That’s quite a change from where we saw the market two years ago, and obviously we’re very interested in understanding how e-trading is having this effect.
▶ Alex: I
- Bollington set to buy after Wilson merger and organic growth
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Ingenie founder Richard King unveils new telematics insurer backed by Gary Lineker
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin
- HNW Forum: The challenge for brokers insuring Family Offices