When we imagine a ‘connected home', remote control of alarms, lighting, heating and hot water immediately comes to mind. And who wouldn't want technology to help us make running a home easier?
But if you asked a consumer how they would describe a connected insurance home they're likely to look at you blankly, shrug their shoulders and say, "I don't know". So with such unclear consumer needs could the connected home be a game changer for brokers and insurers when there are predicted estimates of
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- In-depth - SMEs: Adding value
- Markerstudy and Co-op silent on deal progress
- Blog: Should brokers be concerned?