When we imagine a ‘connected home', remote control of alarms, lighting, heating and hot water immediately comes to mind. And who wouldn't want technology to help us make running a home easier?
But if you asked a consumer how they would describe a connected insurance home they're likely to look at you blankly, shrug their shoulders and say, "I don't know". So with such unclear consumer needs could the connected home be a game changer for brokers and insurers when there are predicted estimates of
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?